Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BSI Basic Mens Bowling Shoes Black Review

BSI Basic Mens Bowling Shoes Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Their sizes run big. BSI's sizes are at least a size and a half big, that is a fact. So if your buying a pair of BSI's order a size and a half smaller than you are because they won't return your shoe for you. I told them about this problem and they told me I was wrong. Which is retarded because I have the shoes to prove it. I am a 10 1/2 shoe size my friend is a 12 and he fits into the 10 1/2's I bought very comfortably. Not only this I talked to the guy who runs the bowling ally and he said "oh yeah. BSI's all run big"
Not a big faN

Click Here to see more reviews about: BSI Basic Mens Bowling Shoes Black



Buy Now

Click here for more information about BSI Basic Mens Bowling Shoes Black

No comments:

Post a Comment