Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This book is a marvelous reference for any parent who is going through the activity/sports craze with their children. As a teacher and a parent of two boys I am well aware of the increased amount of activities and sports kids are getting involved with at a young age. With my boys, I have gone through the sign up process, only to find my house filled with moans and complaints when practices and game days come along. Not only is this book a helpful reference to finding out more about specific sports and activities, but it has useful information about dealing with kids wanting to quit and positive ways to get to the bottom of it. This book has been a great help to me in dealing with both my sons, finding out what they like best, and what I can expect as a parent.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sign Me Up The Parents' Complete Guide to Sports, Activities, Music Lessons, Dance Classes, and Other Extracurriculars
No comments:
Post a Comment