Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had not bowled in about 15 years and started up on a weekly men's league. My old ball didn't hook like the old days and I needed to know why and how to deal with it. There are a lot of bad pro shops that don't have a clue so I wanted to be prepared. This book helped me catch up to the current state of bowling ball technology and get my average up to 190. It is written by Chip Zielke, a former R&D guy from one of the major bowling ball manufacturers. He goes into detail about elements of ball reaction (coverstock, weight block, & core design), coverstock and surface treatments, customizing your coverstock (sanding methods/polishing), weight block & core design (RG, diff, & top weight), Dynamic balance (pin it/out, balance holes, ball roll), matching up with lane conditions, classic ball drill pattern layouts, and preferred layouts of PBA champs. This is a highly technical book and is written for those who will do what it takes to get to that next plateau. I rated only 4 stars because it may be too technical for some.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Revolutions 2: The Changing Game
Revolutions 2 offers a fresh perspective on the bowling ball market and deciphers the equipment choices that face today's bowling enthusiast.
Click here for more information about Revolutions 2: The Changing Game
No comments:
Post a Comment