Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Fast Bowler's Bible Review

The Fast Bowler's Bible
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I play league cricket in the USA. After my knee surgery, I have lost the rythm in my bowling, lost pace and spraying the ball around. I have been looking for a book that teaches me not just what to do, but also the mechanics behind it. In that sense, it is the only book available.
Author followed how and why to do every step that constitutes the bowling action, starting from the run up to follow through. I have improved my pace and control within a couple of practice sessions. I recommend this book to every bowler.
One caution is that one may need to read the book again and again to understand it, at least in my case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Fast Bowler's Bible

This fascinating book reveals the secrets of fast bowling and explains how it is possible to simultaneously bowl fast, straight, and accurately. It is a very practical, easily accessible bowling manual that any seam or swing bowler playing at any level can understand. Additionally, it contains explosive new information being used by the world's best cricketers.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about The Fast Bowler's Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment