Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product has the label "Fox Sports" on it and with myself being an avid sports fan I figured that it might be a good system. WRONG!!! Man, did I miss the mark on this one. The graphics aren't too bad. The game play can be ok if you do not like realism. The character movement does not correspond very accurately with how you move the controller as it should. In the tennis game for example, I could swing the controller toward the right side as far as I desired, but the ball would either go right down the middle or would go slightly to the right. Everywhere I would hit the ball, the computer player would ALWAYS catch up to it and would hit it back. The only way I could get a point was if the computer hit it out of bounds. The golf game is very limited as well. I believe it only lets you play three or four holes. The baseball game did let you pitch as well as bat however, if you did actually connect it would either get caught by the outfielder, drop in front of the outfielder for a single ( could never get the player to run further ), or it would fly out of the park for a homerun. Every pitch that I threw went right down the middle of the plate no matter where I aimed the controller. Even the other games like darts and the ring toss were very limited in how it responded to your movement. In my opinion, if you're looking for something similar in the least bit to Wii, pass on this one. It may be worthwhile for very young children if you could find it for under $20 like I did. However, even at that price, I would much rather spend that money on the Jakks Pacific Ultimotion Swing Zone Sports game. This one is a waste of time and money!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Excalibur Electronics Fx - Vr206 Fox Sports 7 - In - 1 Plug and Play
FOX Sports Plug and Play 7 - in - 1 Video Game System. 7 great games + 1 easy set - up = hours of fun! BIG BUCKS OFF retail price! Serve up a fastball to your buddy in baseball, or maybe a round of golf against the computer is more your style. Either way, you'll get 7 classic games like bowling, darts, and tennis with sharp 16-bit graphics. It's all controlled by the motion-sensitive controllers, which means that when you play golf, you actually swing the controller! It's a great way for kids and adults to stay active, and it requires no additional hardware... just plug the System into the your television's AV input and you're ready to test your mettle against the computer or a friend. Best part? Manufacturer's overstock brings this sweet System to you at a fantastic price! Details: 7-in-1 sports games include baseball, shooting, darts, ring toss, bowling, golf, and tennis; Ages 6+; Game System requires 4 AA batteries (not included); Includes 1 controller, requires 2 AA batteries (not included). Order yours today and SAVE! FOX Sports Plug and Play 7-in-1 Video Game System
No comments:
Post a Comment