Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I paid $10 for this at Best Buy also. How bad could it be? Answer: plenty. Pin action is unrealistic, and impossible splits and spare combinations that have never been left in the 100+ year history of live bowling are commonplace on this game. I don't know what bodily dysfunctions the animated bowler suffers from, but is it really that difficult to computer animate a bowler with decent form? Finally, the varying camera angles are kind of interesting, but they make it impossible to see where the ball is hitting the pins in order to make adjustments. As far as I can tell, perfect strikes result from nose hits.
Almost as bad as the Brunswick bowling game that came out a few years ago. There has not been a good bowling video game since Mattel Intellivision, which is two decades old.
Click Here to see more reviews about: AMF Bowling 2004
Polish your ball and head to the lanes. You're about to compete against the best the PBA has to offer!
No comments:
Post a Comment