Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brunswick Womens Patty Review

Brunswick Womens Patty
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Very easy to order. Received order early. love the shoes BUT I'm having a hard
time breaking the slide shoe in. I have placed a teflon slide pad, have used these
on my other shoes but the new ones still stop short. I'll keep working with these really comfortable, like the looks BUT.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brunswick Womens Patty

There are very few darkcolored womens shoes to choose from enter the Brunsick Womens Patty! Bold floral graphics on soft, manmade uppers equals a dynamic duo. The shoes are fully fabriclined with padded tongue and collar for a comfortable fit. Extended S8 soles are on both shoes making them available for both left and righthanded bowlers.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brunswick Womens Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment