Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bowling: Steps to Success (Steps to Success Activity Series) Review

Bowling: Steps to Success (Steps to Success Activity Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Robert Strickland's book is a great book for the individual wanting to understand the mechanics and technique needed for building a solid bowling swing. There are step-by-step drills provided, along with success tests for each drill. Having bowled with a poor technique for years, this book helped me to see how much I was doing incorrectly, and why my scoring was so inconsistent. I have applied many of the principles Strickland outlines to my own bowling technique, such as using a four-step delivery, as well as the timing of each arm motion with the feet in the swing, and have found greater success and consistency in hitting my mark on the lane. While variances will inevitably occur with each bowler (for example, I need to start with my knees bent more deeply, as I tend to lift my shoulders and drop the ball at the line, whereas Strickland recommends a more upright "snooty" posture at the outset of the swing), it is a good book to "review the basics" and check your own technique against.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bowling: Steps to Success (Steps to Success Activity Series)

Offers advice on improving one's bowling technique, discussing set-up, swing and cadence, footwork, strike and spare targeting, mental discipline, and more.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bowling: Steps to Success (Steps to Success Activity Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment