Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a 9 year old boy and I got this book from my mom for Valentine's Day. She's helping me write this because I wanted you to know how good this book is. I have about 5 Guiness Books so my mom knows I like these and when she saw the Extreme book she got it. It has awesome pictures and details about people doing crazy stuff that's really gross and cool. I would tell other people to buy this book!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Guinness World Records To The Extreme
With the records theme of "extreme," it's all in there--from skateboarding to space, diets to dogs, and much, much more. Now, you can get in-depth with your favorite outrageous records like never before!
Zoom along at extreme speeds by foot, wing, or furniture. Grab a snack at the world's largest food fight, or maybe you'd prefer a bite of the fastest sandwich made by human feet? Marvel at the smelliest flower, the loudest burp, and a special elephant's artistic talent.
Discover amazing all-new facts, photos, and much, much more. It's extreme!
Click here for more information about Guinness World Records To The Extreme
No comments:
Post a Comment