Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scooby-doo Storybook Collection (Scooby-doo Bind-up) Review

Scooby-doo Storybook Collection (Scooby-doo Bind-up)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I debated about this book when I first saw it. It's a big hardcover book. I thought my son would lose interest in the stories and I'd have wasted my money. He still loves the stories and we have had the book for years. It's big. That makes it hard to lose. I can almost always find it in my son's messy room. Plus we take it on vacation every time. There are enough stories for a new one to be read each night of the trip and we don't leave the book behind. The stories take about 15 to 20 minutes to read which is about as long as we try to read each night so that is fine by me. If you or your child love Scooby quit debating.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Scooby-doo Storybook Collection (Scooby-doo Bind-up)

Wherever there's a mystery to solve, Scooby-Doo is there to crack the case! Follow Scooby and the gang from Mystery, Inc. as they track down spooks of all shapes and sizes in this collection of Scooby-Doo storybooks. It's sure to delight mystery lovers big and small.***Includes eight best-selling Scooby-Doo 8x8s.***

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Scooby-doo Storybook Collection (Scooby-doo Bind-up)

No comments:

Post a Comment